Display your own precious items with cases from History Hoard! These empty faux leather cases are just like the ones we use to package our relics.
The display opens with a metal latch on the long edge, and can comfortably fit items up to 3 inches long (if positioned diagonally).
For items 1/4 inch thick or less (like coins, pins, buttons, or gems):
- Order the thin item option. This includes a higher density foam pad to hold smaller items in place against the glass. Smaller adhesive foam pads are also included to keep even the thinnest items secured.
For items up to 3/4 inch thick (like fossils, small rocks, or musket balls):
- Order the thick item option. The foam pad included is very low density and designed to conform to the shape of the item over time. This is best for more delicate items as well. Note: The foam used in our thick item displays is not suitable for storing items susceptible to corrosion, especially those made of copper, brass, or bronze. This may induce a chemical reaction that slowly deteriorates both the metal and foam over time.
- Outer: 3.4" long, 2.5" wide, 1" thick (8.5 cm, 6.5 cm, 2.6 cm)
- Inner: 3.1" long, 2.2" wide, 0.75" thick (8 cm, 5.5 cm, 2 cm)
- Front glass window is 2.5" by 1.8" (6.5 by 4.5 cm)
Custom printed card inserts are available upon request. Please email us at email@example.com for more information!