- Ships in 3 - 6 days within the US. Orders over $50 ship free!
- Includes info card and Certificate of Authenticity.
- You will recieve the exact item shown.
- Full Title: A Concise and Impartial History of the American Revolution. To Which is Prefixed, a General History of North and South America. Together with an Account of the Discovery and Settlement of North America, and a View of the Progress, Character, and Political State of the Colonies Previous to the Revolution. From the Best Authorities
- Author: John Lendrum
- Publisher: James Oram, Boston
- Year: 1811
- Contents: A text-based history of the United States written in 1811, when the country was only 35 years old. Interestingly, many of the myths surrounding American history were already established at this time and can be found in this book. Signed by the original owner, Joseph Bird, in 1811.
A signed Certificate of Authenticity will accompany your purchase. You will receive the exact item shown in the photos above.