Total value of individual items: $210 (25% discount)
This set of six iconic coins from around the world gives you an instant collection spanning from ancient times to the modern age. They can be purchased separately at the links below, but you can save $53 by purchasing them together here!
Note: Not valid with any other discount codes.
- Han Dynasty China, Wu Zhu
- Roman Bronze Nummus, Constantine the Great
- Crusader Silver Denier, Duchy of Athens
- Dutch East India Company, Copper Duit
- Pirate Money, Palembang Pitis
- Black Hand, World War I
Your order will include:
Han Dynasty China: Wu Zhu (118 BC - 200 AD)
- Roman Bronze Nummus: Constantine the Great (306 - 337 AD)
- Crusades Silver Denier: Duchy of Athens (1294 - 1308 AD)
- Dutch East India Co: Copper duit (1700's AD)
- Pirate Money: Palembang Pitis, Dutch East Indies (1700's AD)
- World War I Silver: Serbia, Black Hand (c. 1914 - 1918 AD)
- Glass top leatherette display box for each item
- Detail card with relevant information about each relic
- Certificates of Authenticity
History Hoard relics are guaranteed authentic and have a 100% money back policy. Read more about the History Hoard Promise.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Your Certificate of Authenticity is more than just a piece of paper—it's a promise to you.
When you buy from History Hoard, you can rest assured that each of your new relics has been thoroughly inspected under the careful eyes of an antiquities specialist. Only items that are 100% certain to be authentic get sent to our customers.
Plus, we take great care to source our relics from only vetted antiquities experts, who are also committed to providing genuine and ethically sourced relics.
Check out this video to see the most basic things we look for when authenticating coins:
To read more about our promise to you, click here.
Actually, many relics are able to be owned by anyone.
Typically, museums only want to display items that are either very rare or incredibly well preserved. This leaves many items that don't make the cut, and these are able to be owned by individuals.
While the items we sell aren't "museum grade," they still carry with them the same amount of history and uniqueness. Each relic was still hand made by a person, hundreds or even thousands of years ago.
One of our core values is not to damage or alter any of the artifacts we sell.
History needs to be preserved—after all, there is a limited amount of it that survives—but it is also something to be shared with the masses. For this reason, we put our relics in sturdy display cases that are safe to handle, but are mindful that someday the relic may need to be taken out again.
No glue or resin holds the items in place. Instead, we're developed our own method for holding the relics securely in their displays using pressure alone. In fact, any of our relics can be removed in their original condition by simply opening the display case.
You can find our complete FAQ section here.